Market it Write welcomes guest posts on its blog. Please follow our guidelines here to increase the chances of your post being accepted and published by us.
Types of Content We’d Like to See
We welcome posts that are useful to our readers, which includes posts about (but not necessarily limited to):
- Writing and/or blogging
- Business development, lead generation and customer service
- B2B Marketing, including direct and digital marketing, inbound marketing, email marketing, etc.
- Public relations, reputation management, advertising and branding
For more ideas on topics we cover, see the What We Write About list in the left column of the blog.
Quality and Length Guidelines
- All posts must be written in clear English.
- We prefer posts that are between 300 and 700 words in length.
- Longer posts should include lists and subheadings where appropriate for easy readability.
- We reserve the right to edit your content to whatever extent we feel is necessary. You should not be offended in any way.
Byline and Linking Guidelines
- Include a two- or three-sentence byline paragraph with your submission. You may include two links within your byline paragraph. You may also submit a longer-form bio (Word doc), which we’ll use to create a separate bio page for you and link into from the posts you submit that we accept for publishing. We will not publish your bio page unless and until we agree to publish one of your posts.
- You may include a photo of yourself for use with your byline (or bio page) or a link to your Gravatar. (If you do not have a Gravatar, you can go to gravatar.com and create one for free.)
- You may include outbound links within your content as long as they are appropriate to the post and of benefit to the reader.
- We reserve the right to remove or edit the anchor text of links within the post and to cross-link to related posts on our blog as we deem appropriate.
- Affiliate links are not permitted.
Publishing Rights and Ownership
By submitting a guest post to Market it Write, you agree:
- The content of your post is original and not otherwise protected by copyright or previously published in any form.
- If your post is accepted for publication by us, you will not publish that post elsewhere or submit the same post to another blog.
- If we reject your post, you may publish it or submit it elsewhere as you please.
Guidelines for Submitting Materials to MiW
- You may submit your post as a .txt (standard HTML markup is appreciated, but not required) or .doc file.
- You may optionally include an image for your post (aside from your bio image or Gravatar), preferably in .jpg or .png format at least 200 px wide. If you include an image, you must provide complete attribution information for the image or we will be unable to use it.
- Email your post and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will advise you of our publishing decision by return email as soon as possible, in most cases within five days.
If you have any questions in regard to submitting a guest post to us, please leave a comment on this page so that others may see your question and our response.