The Market It Write newsletter, Write Now, delivers marketing and writing tips to pack more power into your everyday marketing and corporate communications.
Here you can view our current and past issues.
Feel free to reuse or repost anything you like. (The same goes for our blog.) Just include a credit line, showing the information is provided courtesy of Market It Write, and it's all yours.
- Blooming Your Marketing Efforts This Spring
- Getting Marketing Right in 2013
- Boosting the Bottom Line with Blog Marketing
- Fiction and Marketing on Halloween
- Do You Actively Manage Your Online Reputation?
- Make a Lasting Impression with Your Writing
- Create Some Fireworks with Direct Marketing
- The Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer Marketing
- Is Your Marketing Ready for the Economic Rebound?
- How Not to Be an April Fool
- Start Spreading the News
- Killing them with Content
- Are You Hooking the Right Audience?
- Don't Get Spooked - Start with the Basics
- Naked Books, Content Marketing and Writing Tips
- Are You Using the Right Bait to Hook Prospects
- What Can Pets Teach Us About Marketing?
- Does Your Email Maketing Need a Boost?
- Are You Getting Your Content Right?
- You are not Alone
- Don't Make these Online Marketing Mistakes
- Gearing Up for the New Year
- Fall News and Facebook Marketing
- Take the Mystery Out of Your Message this Fall
- Happy Summer and a Book Launch Party
- 3 Tips for Effective Email Campaigns
- 3 Keys to Successful Online Marketing
- Serial Commas: Better Safe than Sorry
- Why Style Guides Are a Good Idea
- Ode to the Lost Art of Personal Correspondence
- Homonym Horrors, Pt. I: Pronouns vs. Contractions
- Web Writing Basics
- 3 Steps to SEO Web Writing
- It's Not About You
- Ready to launch an e-zine?
- How can Casanova improve your client relationships?
- Do you write like you speak?
- Let There Be Action
- Does your networking work?
- Does your writing pass the 'Mom' test?
- Ernest Hemingway and Literary Vampires
- How readable is your writing?
"Market It Write's writing talent, attention to detail, and business savvy across industries make them an incredibly valuable asset to any company."
- Larissa Nycz Montecullo, Tribecca Designs
Monday Madeleines - Roundup of Marketing Fails
Marketing fails seem to be everywhere. Are they getting more common, are we growing more sensitive to marketing efforts,...
Build a Better Newsletter in 9 Weeks
Despite an abundance of newsletters that are bad, boring or both, newsletters are still an important marketing tool for ...